Join the CU Denver Business School and the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship for this Global Entrepreneurship Week event. This Business School Spotlight will feature a panel of female alumni entrepreneurs and current student from the CU Denver Business School. The panel will be moderated by Kristen Blessman, President and CEO of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Leadership Foundation. Kristen is also a lecturer and advisory council member for the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship
This is a panel for aspiring entrepreneurs and established business owners alike as a way to inspire Denver’s business community in entrepreneurial activity through business education opportunities.
PANELISTS TO INCLUDE:
- Alumna Toti Cadavid, President and Transformation Strategist at U-Fulfilled & Jake Jabs Center Advisory Council Member
- Alumna Rupa Sabbineni, Manager/Data Scientist at DaVita, Finalist for The CLIMB | Jake Jabs Business Competition
- Alumna Rachel Mimken, VP, Client Experience at Choozle
- 12:00 -12:30 p.m. – Networking/Lunch
- 12:30 -1:00 p.m. – Panel
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Q&A
This event is open to the public.
Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.