The Jake Jabs Center offers competitive tuition rates to students and an easy graduation application process. Jake Jabs Center courses also have a reduced tuition from CU Denver Business School courses.
- Graduate Tuition for 2020-2021:
- In-State: $626 per credit hour or $1,878 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,378 per credit hour or $4,134 per course
- Out-of-State, Online Only: $731 per credit hour or $2,193 per course
- Undergraduate Tuition for 2020-2021:
- In-State: $380 per credit hour or $1,140 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,067 per credit hour or $3,201 per course
- Out-of-State, Online Only: $494 per credit hour or $1,482 per course
When registering for ENTP courses, you MUST select the “Extended Studies” campus instead of “Denver Campus.”
There is an additional $100 charge for online courses and an additional $50 for hybrid courses, paid directly to CU Online. Please note entrepreneurship classes DO NOT fit in the discounted tuition window and the tuition waiver is NOT accepted.
The Jake Jabs Center is committed to helping students achieve their entrepreneurial goals, and more than $150,000 is available for students enrolled in one or more entrepreneurship courses through the following funds:
- Daniel and Janet Mordecai Foundation Scholarship in Entrepreneurship (for undergraduate and graduate students)
- Coulter Foundation Scholarship Fund in Entrepreneurial Studies and Business (for graduate students)
- Mehalchin Scholarship (for graduate students)
- Our scholarships are open to degree, non-degree, in-state, out-of-state, and international students.
- Applicants MUST be enrolled in at least one ENTP course in the semester for which you apply.
- If a student drops an ENTP course before the census date, the scholarship award amount may change.
Our process has changed! Please apply through CU Denver Scholarships. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your full name and current CU Denver Student ID #
- Your current CU and transfer GPA (if applicable)
- The classes you plan to register for
- A short essay on how the entrepreneurship program/certificate will benefit you (limited to 300 words)
- Your current status (degree or non-degree student)
CU Denver scholarships open October 1 of the year prior. Scholarship deadlines will vary by scholarship. Opportunities are added regularly.