The Jake Jabs Center offers competitive tuition rates to students. Jake Jabs Center courses also have a reduced tuition from CU Denver Business School courses.
- Graduate Tuition for Spring 2019:
- In-State: $621 per credit hour or $1,863 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,365 per credit hour or $4,095 per course
- Undergraduate Tuition for Spring 2019:
- In-State: $314 per credit hour or $942 per course
- Out-of-State: $901 per credit hour or $2,703 per course
- *Our undergraduate tuition, while not eligible for the Colorado Opportunity Fund (COF), is actually lower than the CU Denver Business School tuition even after the COF discount.
There is an additional $100 charge for online courses and an additional $50 for hybrid courses, paid directly to CU Online. Please note entrepreneurship classes DO NOT fit in the discounted tuition window and the tuition waiver is NOT accepted.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SCHEDULING: Registering for an entrepreneurship (ENTP) course is a little different than other courses on campus. Make sure to download our registration guide below to ensure that you’re signed up for the courses you want.
The Jake Jabs Center is committed to helping students achieve their entrepreneurial goals, and more than $150,000 is available for students enrolled in one or more entrepreneurship courses.
Undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive $300 off course tuition.
Graduate scholarship recipients will receive $600 off course tuition.
- Open to both domestic and international Business School students.
- Graduate students who register for any entrepreneurship (ENTP) classes with prefix ENTP 6XXX. This includes non-degree students as well.
- Undergrad students who register for any entrepreneurship classes with prefix ENTP 32XX. This includes non-degree students as well.
- Must be enrolled in at least one ENTP course in the semester for which you applying (enrollment must be made by the Census Date – a.k.a. the last day to add/drop classes).
- If a student drops an ENTP course before the Census Date, the scholarship award amount may change.
To apply, please send your applications to Sarah Engel at email@example.com with the following information, not exceeding one page:
- Your full name and current CU Denver Student ID #
- Your current CU and transfer GPA (if applicable)
- The classes you plan to register for
- How the entrepreneurship program/certificate will benefit you (limited to 300 words)
- Your current status (degree or non-degree student)
SPRING 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW OPEN. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS JAN. 11TH, 2019.
*To apply for CU Denver Business School Scholarships (must be enrolled for a degree), visit the Business School Scholarships webpage.
The following scholarships are available:
Coulter Foundation Award
Based on demonstrated financial need and involvement in civic or social nonprofit organizations.
Dean’s Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
Based on demonstrated financial need and pursuit of excellence in business, business ownership, novel idea development, or tech transfer.
Awarded to outstanding business students interested in becoming entrepreneurs.
Awarded to students in a Jake Jabs Center program who qualify for financial aid.
Harry Trueblood Scholarship
Awarded to students who plan to earn an Entrepreneurship Certificate