The Jake Jabs Center offers competitive tuition rates to students and an easy graduation application process. Jake Jabs Center courses also have a reduced tuition from CU Denver Business School courses.
- Graduate Tuition for 2019-2020:
- In-State: $621 per credit hour or $1,863 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,365 per credit hour or $4,095 per course
- Undergraduate Tuition for 2019-2020:
- In-State: $314 per credit hour or $942 per course
- Out-of-State: $901 per credit hour or $2,703 per course
When registering for ENTP courses, you MUST select the “Extended Studies” campus instead of “Denver Campus.”
There is an additional $100 charge for online courses and an additional $50 for hybrid courses, paid directly to CU Online. Please note entrepreneurship classes DO NOT fit in the discounted tuition window and the tuition waiver is NOT accepted.
The Jake Jabs Center is committed to helping students achieve their entrepreneurial goals, and more than $150,000 is available for students enrolled in one or more entrepreneurship courses. Undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive $300 off course tuition.
Graduate scholarship recipients will receive $600 off course tuition.
- Open to both domestic and international Business School students.
- Graduate students who register for any entrepreneurship (ENTP) classes. This includes non-degree students as well.
- Undergrad students who register for any entrepreneurship classes with prefix ENTP 32XX. This includes non-degree students as well.
- Must be enrolled in at least one ENTP course in the semester for which you applying (enrollment must be made by the Census Date – a.k.a. the last day to add/drop classes).
- If a student drops an ENTP course before the Census Date, the scholarship award amount may change.
To apply, please send your applications to Sarah Engel at email@example.com with the following information, not exceeding one page:
- Your full name and current CU Denver Student ID #
- Your current CU and transfer GPA (if applicable)
- The classes you plan to register for
- How the entrepreneurship program/certificate will benefit you (limited to 300 words)
- Your current status (degree or non-degree student)
EXTENDED! Spring 2020 Deadline: Apply by January 24, 2020
Summer 2020 Deadline: Apply by May 29, 2020
*To apply for CU Denver Business School Scholarships (must be enrolled for a degree), visit the Business School Scholarships webpage.
The following scholarships are available:
- Coulter Foundation Award
Based on demonstrated financial need and involvement in civic or social nonprofit organizations.
- Dean’s Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
Based on demonstrated financial need and pursuit of excellence in business, business ownership, novel idea development, or tech transfer.
- Mehalchin Scholarship
Awarded to outstanding business students who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs.
- Mordecai Scholarship
Awarded to students in a Jake Jabs Center program who qualify for financial aid.
- Harry Trueblood Scholarship
Awarded to students who plan to earn a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies.