The Jake Jabs Center offers competitive tuition rates to students and an easy graduation application process. Jake Jabs Center courses also have a reduced tuition from CU Denver Business School courses.
- Graduate Tuition for 2022-2023:
- In-State: $621 per credit hour or $1,863 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,365 per credit hour or $4,095 per course
- Undergraduate Tuition for 2022-2023:
- In-State: $314 per credit hour or $942 per course
- Out-of-State: $901 per credit hour or $2,703 per course
When registering for ENTP courses, you MUST select the “Extended Studies” campus instead of “Denver Campus.”
The Jake Jabs Center is committed to helping students achieve their entrepreneurial goals. Any CU Denver student enrolled in an entrepreneurship (ENTP) course can apply for any ONE of the “Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship” scholarships listed on the CU Denver Scholarship Portal (ScholarshipUniverse). More than $150,000 is available for our students through the following funds:
- Daniel and Janet Mordecai Foundation Scholarship in Entrepreneurship
- Coulter Foundation Scholarship Fund in Entrepreneurial Studies and Business
- Mehalchin Scholarship
- Our scholarships are open to degree, non-degree, in-state, out-of-state, and international students.
- You MUST be enrolled in at least one ENTP course in the semester for which you apply.
- If a student drops an ENTP course before the census date, the scholarship award amount may change.
- ENTP scholarships CANNOT be applied to study abroad courses/programs (even those related to entrepreneurship).
All students must apply through the CU Denver Scholarship Portal (ScholarshipUniverse). You can apply to any of our three scholarships (listed above) to be considered for all available opportunities. The following items of information will need to be provided:
- Your full name and current CU Denver Student ID #
- Your current CU and transfer GPA (if applicable)
- The classes you plan to register/have registered for this semester
- A short essay on how the entrepreneurship program/certificate/course will benefit you (limited to 300 words)
- Your current status (degree or non-degree student)
For Fall 2022 scholarships, please apply by Friday, August 26.
If you have any issues or questions, please email JakeJabs.Center@ucdenver.edu.