The Jake Jabs Center offers competitive tuition rates to students and an easy graduation application process. Jake Jabs Center courses also have a reduced tuition from CU Denver Business School courses.
- Graduate Tuition for 2021-2022:
- In-State: $621 per credit hour or $1,863 per course
- Out-of-State: $1,365 per credit hour or $4,095 per course
- Undergraduate Tuition for 2021-2022:
- In-State: $314 per credit hour or $942 per course
- Out-of-State: $901 per credit hour or $2,703 per course
When registering for ENTP courses, you MUST select the “Extended Studies” campus instead of “Denver Campus.”
The Jake Jabs Center is committed to helping students achieve their entrepreneurial goals, and more than $150,000 is available for students enrolled in one or more entrepreneurship courses through the following funds:
- Daniel and Janet Mordecai Foundation Scholarship in Entrepreneurship (for undergraduate and graduate students)
- Coulter Foundation Scholarship Fund in Entrepreneurial Studies and Business (for graduate students)
- Mehalchin Scholarship (for graduate students)
- Our scholarships are open to degree, non-degree, in-state, out-of-state, and international students.
- Applicants MUST be enrolled in at least one ENTP course in the semester for which you apply.
- If a student drops an ENTP course before the census date, the scholarship award amount may change.
For Fall 2021 scholarships, please send us an email at JakeJabs.Center@ucdenver.edu to apply for all available opportunities. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your full name and current CU Denver Student ID #
- Your current CU and transfer GPA (if applicable)
- The classes you plan to register/have registered for this semester
- A short essay on how the entrepreneurship program/certificate/course will benefit you (limited to 300 words)
- Your current status (degree or non-degree student)
EXTENDED! For Fall 2021 scholarships, please apply by Friday, Sept. 3.