We’re excited to announce our 10 finalists for THE CLIMB | Collegiate Pitch Night on Thursday, April 27th!
Eight graduate teams will compete for a $3,000 1st Place Award, $1,500 Second Place Award and a $1,000 People’s Choice Award:
- Gyre – Producers of SpinPulse, an electric bicycle conversion module that quickly and easily turns any bike into an electric bike.
- STACKED Homes – Builds affordable, functional, aesthetically-pleasing homes from one of the most durable, solid and cost effective materials available: the shipping container.
- SHRPA – An on-demand guide serve that offers a network of guides to a consumer base looking to participate in the outdoor sport of their choice.
- FiXDLY – A live, on-demand DIY video consulting service that connects consumers to certified professionals.
- Heart Beets – A smoothie bar offering all-natural, nutritionist-approved smoothies with superfoods and protein powder to give customers the energy they need to be at their best.
- PuppTech – An IoT technology system that makes keeps dogs cool in the car on hot days so that dog-owners can travel with their dogs without worry.
- Science Playhouse – A hands-on science and tech lab providing STEM education and enrichment programs for children ages 6-12.
- Botanex – The first industrial botanical extraction system using low pressure, high-yield organic solvents for the botanical essential oil market.
Two undergraduate teams will also compete for a $500 People’s Choice Award:
- SUBLMNL – An e-commerce and marketing technology platform for the action sports industry.
- WAKup – The first Android/iOS app that adjusts your alarm clock according to real-time weather forecasts and traffic patterns.
Don’t forget to RSVP for the event of the semester so you can enjoy a fun night with friends and vote the for People’s Choice Awards!